Immaculate Conception Parish is immersed in a rich history of the Passionist Community. At the heart of our history is a dedication to our call to “Keep alive the memory of the passion of Jesus Christ” and to be a people of God’s compassion.
For the most up-to-date info, please click Announcements/News + Parish Bulletin, above.
This year, beginning on the First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2020, and continuing until January 1, 2022, the Passionists are celebrating their 300th anniversary with the slogan, “Gratitude, Prophecy, Hope.” We the parishioners of Immaculate Conception congratulate them, thank them for many years of service, especially in our parish, and them join in praying for the continuance of the order for many years to come.
The Sunday and Weekday Mass schedule has resumed as follows:
- SUNDAY MASSES – 5:30 PM (Sat), 8:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM (in Spanish), and 1:00 PM.
- WEEKDAY MASSES – Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM in English; Thursday evenings at 7:30 PM in Spanish
- All are in the lower church for the summer months.
Facebook transmissions of Sunday Masses are suspended for the summer, while we are using the lower church. Facebook. (Click)
Social distancing rules are still recommended:
- Pews are no longer closed, however
- All are asked to continue wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- There are no missals in the pews, but you may certainly bring your own; Bulletins are now available at the exits and at the Announcements/News link above.
- You will also find in the bulletin some of the hymn refrains and the psalm response to be sung during the Mass.
CLICK HERE TO HELP OUR CHURCH STAY OPEN BY GIVING ONLINE.
Immaculate Conception Church, Jamaica, New York, is a Roman Catholic Parish, greatly blessed with members from so many different parts of the world, all of whom are called in LOVE, rich in GIFTS, and one in GOD. Our ministry is rooted in baptism, the Gospel, the Eucharist, and the Passionist charisms. Through our celebration of the sacraments, faith formation, and compassionate outreach, we seek to welcome, respond to, and serve the many different people and needs in our changing community.