Immaculate Conception Parish is immersed in a rich history of the Passionist Community. At the heart of our history is a dedication to our call to “Keep alive the memory of the passion of Jesus Christ” and to be a people of God’s compassion.
The Sunday and Weekday Mass schedule has resumed as follows:
- SUNDAY MASSES – 5:30 PM (Sat), 8:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM (in Spanish), and 1:00 PM.
- WEEKDAY MASSES – Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM in English; Thursday evenings at 7:00 PM in Spanish
- All are in the upper church.
Social distancing rules are still in effect:
- Some pews are closed, the open pews are marked off with tape at intervals of about 6 feet.
- Masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- There are no missals in the pews, but you may certainly bring your own; Bulletins are now available at the exits and at the Announcements/News link above.
- Please follow the priest’s instructions regarding reception of Holy Communion.
We will continue to bring the Mass home on Facebook. Click here for information on viewing the Facebook transmissions of Sunday Masses at 8:30 AM in English and 11:30 AM in Spanish.
DAILY (Mon thru Fri) 8:30 AM MASS HAS RESUMED in the Upper Church
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST INFO ON CHURCH REOPENING.
CLICK HERE TO HELP OUR CHURCH STAY OPEN BY GIVING ONLINE.
Immaculate Conception-Jamaica New York is a multi-cultural Catholic Parish called in LOVE, rich in GIFTS, and one in GOD. Our ministry is rooted in baptism, the Gospel, the Eucharist and the Passionist charisms. We are a people seeking to welcome, respond to, and serve a diversity of persons and needs, in a changing community. We do this through the celebration of sacraments, faith formation, and compassionate outreach.